To help support the expenses of hosting this blog, some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” This means that, if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive a small commission from the seller; there is no added cost to you.
Best Things to See in Pittsburgh in Two Days
If you only have 2 days in Pittsburgh, then you will miss a lot and I hope that you will get a chance to come back soon.
I am not specifically mentioning it, but make sure that you drive, coming from the west, e.g. the airport) on I-376 towards downtown through the Fort Pitt Tunnel to experience your wow moment.
Here is your Two Day Itinerary:
- Start your day with a view of the Golden Triangle from the vista points on Mount Washington.
- Take the Self-Guided Golden Triangle Walking Tour
- If you come in winter, you may want to spend additional time in the Plaza at PPG Place at the Ice Rink (#13) and visit the Christmas Market in Market Square (#14).
- If you come in summer, then you may want to plan more time at the Fountain in Point State Park (#1).
- Watch sunset at one of the fabulous restaurants on Mount Washington.
- Start your day with a Gateway Clipper tour of the Three Rivers.
- Do souvenir shopping in the Strip District, have your Primanti Brothers sandwich, and imagine how the Strip looked 100 years ago.
- Enjoy a museum of your choice or visit the Oakland area.
- Finish your Pittsburgh visit with a dinner at Church Brewery.